Monday, December 21, 2009

Please advice me anyone a best whitening and mosturising cream or medicine?

dear friends,iam a man,age of 24,in dark complexion with dried skin.please advice me how to get fair look.I had used 'RUP AMRUTHU' for 2 months.but not avail.what tell more I lost my 1000 rs.I was very lean .so I used some ayurvedic medicine,only for it I put on wight.Now Iam working in Saudi Arabia.many indian medicine is not available here.Even though it is so,I can make me send by any one from india if it is needed.please advice me please.....Please advice me anyone a best whitening and mosturising cream or medicine?
wellllllllll.........u stayn in saudi arabia n i wonder u dnt knw wt woud help u out best...................use a pinch of saffron wit milk...............ve a glass of it daily.it wud help u get fair..........n bout ur skin ve fruits n veggies.n glycerin z d bst skin softner mixd with rose water...........Please advice me anyone a best whitening and mosturising cream or medicine?
EVION CREAN FROM ' MERK'
hey Nivea has an excellent whitening cream for men. its name is ';MEN'S Whitening';. this works really well and im sure that it will give u enoung confidence and a fairer look. but one thing u have to use it daily twice and do not discontinue. within 10 days u start noticing a fairer glow in ur face. im sure u'll not be disappointed. i myself am using it since last 3 months and its working!!!


also u can get nivea prodcts anywhere in da world. in india it costs around Rs.200 per tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment