Monday, December 21, 2009

I m looking for a medicine called ';travocort cream';?

can anyone tell me where to find this cream. i live in glasgow.it will be really apreciated.I m looking for a medicine called ';travocort cream';?
I'm afraid your not going to find this cream in the UK. Schering produce it lots of other countries but not for UK.





Closest thing you can buy at your Pharmacy will be Canestan HC or Daktacort Cream.





See your GP if these aren't suitable.I m looking for a medicine called ';travocort cream';?
you should be able to get it in any chemist. If they don't have it, they will order it for you. It is not all that rare a prescription, so I don't see the problem. Good luck.
You should be able to get it at a pharmacy or at a clinic. I'm not sure if a doctor's prescription is needed, but check with a medical clinic and they should be able to refer you.
listen to the 2 chicks above, they know there stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment