Thursday, December 17, 2009

How can i increase my breast size without useing the cream or any medicine?

Honestly, I don't think there's any way to safely and easily increase your breast size. You could get implants, but that's asking for a world of trouble.


So, just be happy with what you have! Small breasts are awesome.How can i increase my breast size without useing the cream or any medicine?
i don't know how much truth there is to it, but I've heard supplements of fenugreek and saw palmetto are good for increasing breast size (thought, we're talking maybe half cup/cup over a year's time, if anything).





For some women, putting on weight is the only way. For some women, like me, LOSING weight is the only way.





Now, here's the token ';love yourself for who you are'; rhetoric: seriously, I'm sure you look fine. If you want to alter how you look, just make sure you're doing it for yourself.How can i increase my breast size without useing the cream or any medicine?
Allow a friend/ partner to suck your nipple like a child. You shall do it thric a a day. By doing , it will giv eyou two desired results. One, as desired by you your cup size will increase by 3 size. Second, Your breast will start producing milk for your friend/partner to drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment