Monday, December 21, 2009

What is the best medicine/creams for Psoriasis?. All replies appreciated..?

Psoriasis sufferer, would appreciate any help... thank you.What is the best medicine/creams for Psoriasis?. All replies appreciated..?
Hi, I have psoriasis... and i swear by Dovobet. Its a cream/gel that you apply directly to the affected area. Sometimes i'm too lazy to put it on (my psoriasis are mainly on my stomach and back, so I can get away with them being flared up), and so my psoriasis will get worse...but the day I remember to put that cream on, the psoriasis are more or less gone in 1 or 2 days...its great. The doctor also gave me 'doublebase' cream...its a moisturiser for all over your body, not just the affected area, but it helps. But as the above answerer said, E45 may just be as good!





I know everyone responds differently to different treatments, but do really try that cream! I went for a long time before discovering it. Oh and also sun treatment really works...so if you have any money, book a holiday abroad! lol...it got rid of mine when I was younger... only temporarily unfortunately.





Good luck :)What is the best medicine/creams for Psoriasis?. All replies appreciated..?
try chinise medicine it helped me its expensive but worth it Report Abuse

There are thousand of different treatment options are available for Psoriasis. About non of them you may ask that it is best for you, regarding the treatmen of Psoriasis.


Because if a medicine is better for you, dose not mean that it is effective for all patient.
My friend has psoriasis, she always attended hospital on a regular basis for sun treatment and used E.45 daily, she is now on medication which she said is excellent her problem has cleared up completely, however you must be past child bearing age to use this medication.
Hi,





Eczema is sometimes caused by eating things like shellfish, or sometimes caused by stress.





Here is how they treat eczema in Japan. It really works, I have seen two people improve his skin condition too.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxLW-HKgQ鈥?/a>





You can get the water for free. Place a wanted add in Craigslist for 8.5 PH drinking water. Someone might answer the add, and be able to provide the 8.5 PH water and the 2.5 PH water to treat the skin.





Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment