Thursday, December 17, 2009

The best medicine/cream/tip to enlarge breasts??

i need to grow my boobs.. i m not that small but my breasts needs to be proportionate with the rest of my body.. i m 33-29-36... i m mainly looking for some nice cream with NO SIDE EFFECTS..


your sincere help will be much appreciated..


thanksThe best medicine/cream/tip to enlarge breasts??
Uh get fat? Cuz thats what breasts are...fats. You should try bench pressing or the butterfly one. Those would work your chest muscles. Maybe something will happen. All in all I dont think you need to do anything. I rather have larger hips than chest. I'm the other way around and it doesn't look good. At least you have more of an hourglass shape. Lucky punk you. hehehe =)The best medicine/cream/tip to enlarge breasts??
tell the reason first . what is ur age .
get pregnant? :P
there is no cream or magic elixir to make your breasts bigger, all you can do is incerase the muscles in your chest by weight bearing exercises for your arms
Let me rub them.

No comments:

Post a Comment