Thursday, December 17, 2009

I am 14 and have dark circles under my eyes. How do I get rid of them without medicine and buying $100 cream?

Help! and fast before aug 8.I am 14 and have dark circles under my eyes. How do I get rid of them without medicine and buying $100 cream?
get more sleep or but some cream by olay. it's pretty inexpensive.I am 14 and have dark circles under my eyes. How do I get rid of them without medicine and buying $100 cream?
buy liquid concelar and put it under your eyes.
Since you're only 14 and have dark circles, they are probably hereditary, and extra sleep won't help. The best way to cover them is with a concealer that is on the peach side or the yellow side, depending on your skin tone and the color of your circles. You will have to experiment. Both colors work well for me.





I use Revlon Skin Lights in Peach Glow as one concealer and I use Bobbi Brown concealer in Warm Sand as the other, but there are so many out there, I know you can find one that works.





Also remember to pat the concealer on very gently and patiently, don't rub or smear, and don't put powder over it, either.





In any case, I'm sure you're very beautiful and it will easy for you to cover your circles. They're normal anyway, so don't be too self-conscious about them!
get adequate sleep of 8 hrs .eat more fruits and use neutrogena eye cream. it works!
Cucumbers? And of course get more sleep. I started to have dark circles myself because I haven't been getting enough sleep. But what the heck, it's SUMMER baby!
Try hemorrhoid cream. It sounds gross, but it's cheap and it works wonders.
You are not getting quality sleep, You need to look at your room and find out why you aren't sleeping none stop until 8-9 hours later. Pay attention. Are you awake for disturbances or environmental impact? Are you drinking caffeine too late? Or other Stimulants? Check your diet too. Diet and physical health plays a role in your everyday well being and appearance.
generally dark circles are caused by several things, the most common is Asthma,called asthma shinners. Lack of oxegen,and bad sinus.
Sleep and teabags can be your best friend if you try them. =]
Chamomile tea bags or ice bags...Or also try with cucumber slices...
u dnt need creams..u need 2 hv a balanced diet..n sleep..thts it..start eatin green veggies girl!
SLEEP DUH!!!!!!!!!!!
It may be a vitamin deficiency. You may be anemia. Your doctor is the best to consult.
DARK CIRCLES





Tips 1:





Grate 2' piece of cucumber. Squeeze through a muslin cloth and extract the juice. Dip cotton pads in this and place on eyelids. Relax for 15 minutes.





Tips 2:





Take 1 tspn Tomato pulp,1 pinch of Turmeric powder 陆 tspn of limejuice and 1 tspn of gram flour. Make a paste and apply gently. Remove gently with moist cotton pads after 陆 an hour.





Tips 3:





Soak 2 Almonds overnight. Peel and grind to a smooth paste. Add a few drops of limejuice to this Apply for 20-25 minutes. This should be followed daily and gradually after 2 weeks, every 3rd day and finally when the difference is visible, to once aeek. A paste of Almonds can be stored in a clean bottle in the 'fridge.





Tips 4:





Apply a paste made by crushing a handful of Mint leaves.
sometimes the dark circles is a sign of allergies.


Try an allergist
Avon sells a skin lightener that really works - try their website or if you know someone who sells it. I used it on my eyes and it worked great! It takes about 2 weeks to see results, but you could make it by Aug 8!





Good luck!
  • cute myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment