Thursday, December 17, 2009

How can I get rid of my pimples with out creams or medicine?

I started to have lots of pimples on my back and face and I don't want to be like my brother and father who have them all their life. Is there any was with out medicine or creams I can get rid of them. Thanks!How can I get rid of my pimples with out creams or medicine?
Drink lots and lots of water and change your sheets frequently to rid them of dead skin cells. Shower regularly with a good body wash, maybe with head %26amp; shoulders (usually helps backne) and change your shirts when their dirty. Personal Hygiene is the key.How can I get rid of my pimples with out creams or medicine?
Sounds like this skin issues is genetic. Although you can reduce the amount of acne you can get.





I recommend do not eat fast food, and skip soda and snack foods.


Yes certain foods can increase pimples and such.





Drink lots of water, and a small amount of fish that is not fried.





But, why wouldn't you want to wash your face with some basic face wash?





I recommend St. Ives face wash - the gentle scrubbing kind. It will not make your face worse. If you're like me, I do not like to put creams and any type of medication on my face either.





Best of luck.
use neutragina.. it really works. Also try washing your face/ back... but not too much.
Good luck trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment