Tuesday, December 15, 2009

How can I boost up my Breasts without no sergery or taking medicine or any type of cream?

Im 22 years old girl and I want to increase my breast size for 34 and now it is 32. What should I do?-Is there any kind food or exercise which can puffed my breasts??How can I boost up my Breasts without no sergery or taking medicine or any type of cream?
You can't change your breast size unless you gain weight, but you can do some exercises so that your breasts can be lifted up a little more, making it look bigger. Do some arm exercises like push-ups and stuff. It didn't increase my breast size, but it did make it look ';perkier,'; lol.








*Also, try wearing your bra less often. (Around the house, I mean. Wear your bra when you're going out in public.)How can I boost up my Breasts without no sergery or taking medicine or any type of cream?
There was a question similar to this one a few questions ago.





The answer is NO. The only thing you can do is have children, or gain weight.





Sorry, I am pretty flat. I wear a lot of gel bras most of the time.
pls stretch it..ha..ha.ha.ha.......haaaaaaaaaaaaa
talk to a doctor, I think some birth control pills can cause slight growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment