Thursday, December 17, 2009

What is the best cream medicine for acne? & how i can stay away having too much pimples? pls. help me, bec.?

rightnow now people making fun of me,they call me chickenfox face.. thanks alot %26amp; have a nice day to all of you...What is the best cream medicine for acne? %26amp; how i can stay away having too much pimples? pls. help me, bec.?
Try a product that contains benzoyl peroxide in it. I used a product called AcneFree and it just like ProActiv but way cheaper. It takes a few days for the acne to clear up but it works. You just have to be committed to regimine. First its the cleanser, then toner, then repair lotion. You will see a difference, all you have to do is be a little patient.What is the best cream medicine for acne? %26amp; how i can stay away having too much pimples? pls. help me, bec.?
Just remember drinking plenty of water helps...flushes away toxins. Good Luck! Report Abuse

My past experience is that Clearasil works the best to treat acne. It is important that you wash you face at least 2 times a day to remove any extra oil. Also if you are touching your face a lot or styling you hair to hide some of the acne that will only make it worse.
Perhaps you should try Accutane. I dont know your age but if underage ask your mom to take you to Dermatologist and ask about Accutane. It worked miracles for me and my son.
I went to my doctor and got Retin-A. It works great and it's low maintenance.
i use clearasil (spelled wrong i think) and it works great!
its nothing fancy - but i use safeguard soap on my face. you can buy it at the dollar store.





yes - its a cheap antibacterial soap but it works for me. it can be a little drying though so use some moisturizer.
u can either try butter or coffee powder.it works wonders
Hey! Dont listen to those people.They aren't as pretty as you. They are jealous. Trust me.You may think not but they are. But i used this. When i had all my pimples it works in less than one month...Use proactive solution..they sell it in CVS tv..etc any drugstore. And...every night before you go to bed, but on a cream. any kind it dosnt matter. But try and not touch ur face with dirty hands because it makes you have more pimples. And if you wear a lot of hairspray near your forehead that makes more pimples.I hope my adivce works..and good luck!


-JLynn


Xxox

No comments:

Post a Comment