Thursday, December 17, 2009

How become GORI(Beatiful) as I am Kali (dark) Indian south colour. Do you Know any cream Or medicine?

Many Indian women are sanwli(dark)And English women Gori(whie)How become GORI(Beatiful) as I am Kali (dark) Indian south colour. Do you Know any cream Or medicine?
why the hell do you wanna be a gori?





i like people who are dark





the reason you are dark is because you go in the sun all the time or maybe your ancestors were in the sun all the time. it cannot be cured.





it will take generations and generations to get rid off.





im an Indian who lives in Fiji and I'm proud of being brown. my girlfriend also likes it.





its my identity and i like it. it makes me who i am. noon and nothing can say anything to me to make me become fairer.





do me a favor, accept.How become GORI(Beatiful) as I am Kali (dark) Indian south colour. Do you Know any cream Or medicine?
you can make yourself more attractive by enhancing you features by correct use of makeup, and by attention to your hair style.


you ought not to be so critical of your skin color.


use it, don't abuse it.
Why do you want to become Gori? Just be the way you are. I'm dusky, and I'm proud of it.
YOU SHOULD AVOID GOING IN SUN AS THE SUN'S ULTRA VIOLET RAYS LEADS TO DARKENING AND AGEING OF SKIN.USE SUN BLOCK CREAM WHENEVER YOU STEP OUT IN SUN. FOR MAKING YOURSELF GAURI YOU CAN TRY ';GARNIER LIGHT'; IT REALLY WORKS.
Being white is not beautiful all the times. You have to start by accepting yourself. Just look at Michael Jackson, he is a monster with all those drastic transformations! Please, do not do anything on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment