Monday, December 21, 2009

How To Eliminate Eczema Without The Use Of Steroids, ';Miracle Creams'; Or Any Bitter Medicine That ur Mum make?

From my research and finding, I've discovered the most important aspect about healing: Healing should come from within. Your eczema is a sign of high acidity and toxicity of your inner body, DO YOU KNOW THAT?How To Eliminate Eczema Without The Use Of Steroids, ';Miracle Creams'; Or Any Bitter Medicine That ur Mum make?
Ay, Victor, Victor. Tell us more, please. About your research and finding. Is it something ur Mum makes?How To Eliminate Eczema Without The Use Of Steroids, ';Miracle Creams'; Or Any Bitter Medicine That ur Mum make?
It will stay with your for life. Eczema is a serious disease. I used to have eczema on my crotch lol. But you said it right, you have to heal it from within, catch me on ptrlimited@gmail.com and i can help you in doing reiki, yoga, chakra or some **** like that. I have reduced my eczema like this only. Also there is no benefit using miracle creams, etc., that's some stupid ****.
I use to have eczema when I was younger and I found that bathing with Lever 2000 soap and putting on non-scented lotion after showers really helped. Just make sure you don't itch it and clean the area you itch with soap and water because if you itch too much it will get crusty and really gross...hope it works!
Herbal remedies from serenaskin.com do exactly what you wrote. I use serenaskin anti-eczema treatment and it works for me very well. Cream and spray cleared my skin and now I just take anti-eczema extract to keep immune system balanced, so it won't trigger the flare-ups. I'm happy with the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment