Monday, December 21, 2009

I have a big red pimple on my forhead. not going to the doctor, using and cream or medicine, what should i do?

I don't use prescription stuff because I hardly ever get pimples, but when I do I use astringent along with some Clean %26amp; Clear pimple gel. Both will dry up the zit, there will be no need to pop it because these two things (the astrigent and pimple gel) will dry it up for you. It usually works within 3-4 days (at least for me). Also, these items aren't pricey at all. Both together are well under $10. Good luck, and I hope my info helps!I have a big red pimple on my forhead. not going to the doctor, using and cream or medicine, what should i do?
ive noticed using a dab of toothpaste over nite on those can help. it kills bacteria and dries it out.I have a big red pimple on my forhead. not going to the doctor, using and cream or medicine, what should i do?
are ya kiddin me? pop that sucka!!! place a finger on each side and sqweeze!!!
it depends how big it is. If it is really unbearable, then pop it (gently) and then wash your face with soap and put acne treatment on afterward if you have any.
what should you do about what? clarify your question so i can help you.
i use acne medicine called duac and i wash my face twice a day with purpose soap. after that i put some rubbing alcohol on the pimple to dry it out.
  • cute myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment