Monday, December 21, 2009

I have curly hair.. how do i make it straight without using any medicines or creams..?

i want to straigten my hair but i don't want to reborn my hair... just by using natural way will do.. how????I have curly hair.. how do i make it straight without using any medicines or creams..?
Why dont you buy a hair straightener. You can also get hair straightening shampoos and conditioners but i'm not sure if they work.I have curly hair.. how do i make it straight without using any medicines or creams..?
using a large round brush and a blow dryer.


start at the back and the bottom, the longest hair


and work your way to the front


takes a little practice


if you can watch split ends on tv


a reality show for hairstylists


or google straighten curley hair


it is easier to watch then do it


or go to your hair dresser and ask for a blow out


and aske them to teach you
buy a flat iron from a local salon or drugstore
Straightner duh, shampoos%26amp;konditioners to straighten hair..don't work..I've tryed a lot of them.
You will need a really good straightner then.


[ chi is very very good]





Plus plus plus you need a heat protector stray.





Lol it may cost a 'bit' but it is worth it. trust me. It is.





xx
using a straitening iron wont burn your hair or anything like that so you could try that

No comments:

Post a Comment