Thursday, December 17, 2009

Hey girls! What's the best eye cream medicine that REALLY WORKS?

I have some small bags/dark shadows under my eyes that I want to get rid of. I've tried a few creams from walmart, but they didn't help. Plus, nobody at my walmart seems to know what cream is good or not.





Can anybody help me? Hey girls! What's the best eye cream medicine that REALLY WORKS?
I just saw a news report about finding inexpensive makeups. Apparently ROC eye cream is really good and fairly inexpensive (under $20). And you can buy it at any drug store.





Also, try teabags. If all you're worried about is shadows, make some tea, let the bags get cool, and them keep them over your eyes for about 15 minutes every other day or so.Hey girls! What's the best eye cream medicine that REALLY WORKS?
u cn use Herbal under eye cream for your darkcircles... it really works. giv it abt 30days n u shud b gud... u cn get to c de diff in abt 1 week.. ur under eye shall lighten up drastically... I ve had dark bags and i ve used many creams b4. but nufin really worked 4me.. but de herbal product rock. so my advice to u is try it n c it 4 urself. cheers
Olay ~regenerist


that line of moisturizers and eye products


are considered by consumer reports as


one of the best
visit a dermatologist before using another cream
Try cucumbers. I think you put them on for like ten-twenty minutes. My straight guy friend does that.
  • cute myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment